Cynthia Miller has sent a message on TeamSnap.
Lots of folks have asked the dates of Christmas Camp. It will be 12/17/22 – 1/2/23. No practice on Christmas Day or New Year’s Day. Your coaching fees include Christmas Camp. Racers are not required to attend all days of the camp.
As a reminder…
Registration is now open for the 2022-2023 ski season! Also, our annual season kick-off party will be December 3, 6pm-9pm in the bar on the 3rd floor of the Sugar lodge. Heavy hors d'oeuvres will be provided. All ages are invited!
To register your racer for the season, click here:
A few things to keep in mind:
- Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you know who may be interested in joining the team!
- Siblings can be added to the same form (select Add Participant) and paid for at one time
- A $25 late fee per racer will apply to registrations received after December 1
- Coaching fees are paid to Sugar Mountain Ski and Snowboard Foundation, which are paid through the registration link above. Lift passes can be purchased directly from Sugar Mountain Resort from the Admin Office on the 2nd floor of the lodge.
- In order to be eligible for the discounted racer lift pass, you must first register in full and pay coaching fees. Once completed registrations are received and confirmed, names will be sent to the Admin Office.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me.
Sugar Ski Team Board Secretary